Friday, April 20, 2012

2PaC`s "aLL EyeZ On Me" [PRoMo CaSSeTTe]...

 Re~uPP`d, originally posted on 12. 15.2010...




Clearing out my computer`s hard~drive I came across this file from my homie Row Rider`s blog, so needless to say I`m not the first to bring this ish to the `Net....LoL, however I figured I`d be another one to help share & expose it to the rest of y`all -- especially since the previously mentioned blog has been pretty dead lately...



I`m not really too sure what the story is with this one, but I`m guessing that it was sent out as some sort of promo for 2Pac`s
"All Eyez On Me" album so it was probably released sometime around 1996. The promo starts off with `Pac thanking his fans for everything & then it moves on to a snippet of "Ambitionz Az A Ridah", then a lil` interlude & then it`s on to the snippet of the Snoop Dogg collabo` "2 Of Amerika`z Most Wanted"...

A snippet of "What`z Ya Phone #?", "Got My Mind Made Up" & finally
"Life Goes On" follow. It was all one file about 7 mins. long, but I decided to split the snippets so they`re individual tracks. My apologies on the sound quality, but the original file wasn`t the best -- plus it`s a cassette rip. So take it for what it is & enjoy...




Label: Death Row Records
Released: N/A (1996?)



1. 2Pac Intro
2. Ambitionz Az A Ridah [Snippet]
3. 2 Of Amerika`z Most Wanted [Snippet]
4.What'z Ya Phone #? [Snippet]
5. Got My Mind Made Up [Snippet]
6. Life Goes On [Snippet]






RapidShare BaCK~uP LiNK...





R.i.P. 2PaC...

No comments: