Wednesday, February 06, 2008

ANGeRViLLe`S "THiS HiTS FoR FRee"...

Some more good & free music from Angerville! The loyal vistorS of this BLoG should be familiar with these katS, if not GeT FaMiLiaR.....LoL, I`ve just quickly sampled this but so far I`m really DiGG`n 6 trackS, "Battlefield" being my fav`. Check it out for ya`self & drop your thoughtS, I`ll be back with mine once I`ve given it a good listen...

Angerville - This Hits For Free



1. First Hit
2. It`s Angerville [Prod. by Jinx Beats]
3. Come Correct [Prod. by Mr. Smith]
4. 1, 2, 3
5. The Bridge
6. Blah
7. Parkdale
8. Eastern Promises [Prod. by TKO]
9. Celly Shouts
10. West [Prod. by Westnyle]
11. Highs & Lows [Prod. by Trakillaz]
12. Free
13. Waiting
14. Give It Up [Prod. by Rugged One]
15. Battlefield [Prod. by Gamshooter]
16. Sunday
17. In The City [Prod. by Young U]
18. Words Fucked







N`JoY...

No comments: