Saturday, January 25, 2020

BuDD@H BLe$$eD EnT. PReSeNTs - "DeM ReMiXeS VoL. 1"...

This right here is just a quick lil` comp` I threw together for my homie WiLLZ from New York back in probably 2017-18. Met this kool kat workin` one my first jobs as a Camerican, that`s a Canadian livin` in a America for you squares.....LoL, anyway I was always bringing these mixed CD`s of mine to work to help pass the time & he`d bug out `cuz he loved the tunes! So that`s how we got to talkin` & became homies. Eventually he asked me to put something together for him with a few requests, but the rest was up to me. All the songs he picked just so happened to be remixes so I continued the theme & this is what I came up with, enjoy...








Label: N/A
Released: 2018



1. Sound Of Da Police [Showbiz Rmx] {KRS-One}
2. The Ultimate [Showbiz Rmx] {Artifacts}
3. Breakadawn [De La Rmx] {De La Soul}
4. Microphone Fiend [45 King Extended Rmx] {Eric B & Rakim}
5. International Zone Coaster [SD50`s Rmx] {Leaders Of The New School}
6. Woo-Hah! Got You All In Check [World Wide Rmx] {Busta Rhymes ft. O.D.B.}
7. Brooklyn Zoo [Digga Rmx] {Ol` Dirty Bastard}
8. Throw Your Hands In The Air [Rmx] {Cypress Hill ft. Erick Sermon, Redman & MC Eiht}
9. What Can I Do [Ali Shaheed East Side Rmx] {Ice Cube}
10. Survival Of The Fittest [Rmx] {Mobb Deep}
11. One Love [One L Main Mix] {Nas ft. Sadat X}
12. Get Down [Q-Tip Rmx] {Craig Mack ft.  Q-Tip}
13. Flava In Ya` Ear [Rmx] {Craig Mack ft. Biggie, Rampage, Busta & LL Cool J}
14. Dolly My Baby [Bad Boy Extended Mix] {Super Cat ft. Puffy, 3rd Eye & Biggie}
15. Article [Rmx] {Whitey Don ft. KRS-One, Mad Lion & Shelly Thunder}
16. Double Trouble [Third World Street Rmx] {Mad Lion ft. KRS-One}
17. Mad Izm [Original Buckwild Rmx] {Channel Live ft. KRS-One}
18. Black Nostaljack [Rmx] {Camp Lo ft. Kid Capri & Run}








R.i.P. OL` DiRTy BaSTaRD, PRoDiGy, CRaiG MaCK, BiGGiE, 

No comments: