Sunday, May 27, 2012

"NoToRiouS B.I.G. vs. FRaNK SiNaTRa: BLue EyeS MeeTs BeD-STuY"...

Got another gem to share with y`all today, it`s not new or anything but it is very DoPe so you`re definitely gon` enjoy it! It`s titled "Blue Eyes Meets Bed-Stuy", I heard this Remix~Mash~Up type mixtape when it dropped in 2005 & was really impressed back then...seven years later, I`m glad that I`ve decided to dust it off. What you have here is pure DoPeNeSS cook`D up by two long~time Brooklyn homies DJ Cappel & Smitty along with some help from Jon Moskowitz. They took a few Biggie acappellas & blended them with original beats & voice samples from some Frank Sinatra records. I know it sounds basic, but trust me it`s done really well! It`s much better than the DJ Dangermouse & Jay-Z "Grey Album", so go `head & check it out...






Label: N/A
Released: 2005



1. Juicy (New York, New York)
2. Everyday Struggle (A Day In The Life Of A Fool)
3. Nasty Boy (For Every Man There`s A Woman)
4. Come On (My Way Of Life)
5. Interlude (The World We Knew (Over & Over))
6. Dead Wrong (In My Room)
7. Let`s Get It On (Rain In My Heart) {ft. 2Pac}
8. Hypnotize (Little Green Apples)
9. Interlude
10. 10 Crack Commandments (Fools Rush In)
11. Runnin` [Victory 2004] (A Long Night)
12. Unfoolish (Out Beyond The Window) {ft. Ashanti}














R.i.P. FRaNK SiNaTRa & BiGGiE...

No comments: