Saturday, August 04, 2012

NoToRiouS B.I.G.`s "ReaDy To Die"...




This is gon` be a quick lil` post since I`m feelin` a bit on the lazy~side....LoL, but that doesn`t mean that what I`m sharin` with y`all isn`t some DoPeNeSS! So what I have for your listening pleasure is Notorious B.I.G.`s debut album titled "Ready To Die" released back in 1994 on Bad Boy Records. What more needs to be said about this CLaSSiC HiP HoP album? NOTHIN`!......LoL, I`m gon` leave to music speak for itself, so go on & check it out...





Label: Bad Boy Records
Released: 1994



1. Intro
2. Things Done Changed
3. Gimme The Loot
4. Machine Gun Funk
5. Warning
6. Ready To Die
7. One More Chance {ft. Total}
8. Fuck Me [Interlude]
9. The What {ft. Method Man}
10. Juicy {ft. Total}
11. Everyday Struggle
12. Me & My Bitch
13. Big Poppa
14. Respect {ft. Diana King}
15. Friend Of Mine
16. Unbelievable
17. Suicidal Thoughts

















R.i.P. BiGGie...

No comments: