Thursday, August 09, 2012

FLeXX`s "So ReaL"...

Re-uPP`d, originally posted 5/18/2009...


This one`s for the homie ToKe DaWG....he was lookin` for the Flexx track "Represent", so I figured since I had the entire album that I`d just post it up for him & anyone else that`s interested. Originally from Salt Lake City, Utah he eventually relocated to Los Angeles, California. Aside from that I do know that he`s a Christian Rapper & "So Real" is his debut album, but this kat has put in some good work behind the mic -- he has at least 5 or 6 albums out now. So there ya have it homie, enjoy the music...



Label: Pandisc Records/ Born Again Records
Released: 1996



1. So Real
2. Lean On The Lord
3. Main Line
4. Price
5. Represent
6. Rumble
7. When I Make It In
8. So Real [Vocal Version]
9. Miss You Mama
10. Storm







BaCK-uP LiNK...





N`JoY...

No comments: