Monday, August 12, 2024

BiSHoP BRiGaNTe`s "iT`s Fo` TWeNTy [Promo CD Single]"...

 


 Nate Dogg`s gon` be mad...

 

What`s good? What`s happenin`?? What`s lovely ya`ll??? Earlier today I was going thru some more of the files on that external harddrive that I`ve been tellin` y`all about in some of the previous posts & found this somewhat of a rarity, physically anyway. Figured it was only right to share it with y`all because honestly I feel it should be heard by more folks! What`s great about this one is that I can tell y`all how I ended up with this. It was waaaaaaaay back in 2007, it was probably in the Summer or early Fall. The homie Rusty Needle put the CD on while we were celebrating 420 at 7:30 in the PM. 😉 Instantly I had him Nero CD burning it for me! At the time I hadn`t heard it, I was blown away by the Nate Dogg feature. Can`t lie, I`ve always dug Nate`s skills musically oth rappin` & especially the singing! The fact that he had done a song with Scarborough`s (Toronto stand up!) Bishop Brigante was incredibly awesome in my ears. The subject matter of said tune only made me dig it more.😆Aside from funding, that`s the only reason why this tune didn`t get the shine that it truly should have received. Perhaps the song was too far ahead of its time, I`m just guessing that Bishop`s label couldn`t afford the video fees. This single should most definitely received a music video in my opinion!!!




Label: Bodog Music
Released: 2007
 
 
 
1. It`s Fo` Twenty [Radio] {ft. Nate Dogg}
2. It`s Fo` Twenty [Street] {ft. Nate Dogg}
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
R.i.P. NaTe DoGG...
 

No comments: